BRYAN, OH - Three area fire departments were dispatched to a house fire on Downing Street in Bryan.
Reports indicate the blaze started from an equipment malfunction in the basement. Crews were reportedly able to contain the flames to the area of origin.
It was reported there was some significant smoke damage to the home.
No injuries were reported. The occupants of the home were able to escape before fire fighters arrived.
(05-14-2021) Butler Woman Sends Car Airborne
(05-14-2021) Hubie Ashcraft Band LIVE in Angola Commons Park
(05-14-2021) Warmer Weather Brings Increased Risk of Tick-Borne Disease
(05-14-2021) Bronson City Wide Garage Sales Happening this Saturday
(05-14-2021) Driver Injured After Falling Asleep
(05-14-2021) Smith Pleads Guilty to DWI
(05-14-2021) Arson Of Stolen Vehicle Being Investigated
(05-14-2021) One Person Hurt In Two Vehicle Crash
(05-14-2021) CHA Now Giving Pfizer Vaccine To People Age 12 And Older
(05-13-2021) Trine Honors Faculty with Annual Awards
(05-13-2021) E&B Paving on Orland Road
(05-13-2021) Orland Slates Special Meeting
(05-13-2021) Trine's Blume Named to Elevate Ventures Board
(05-13-2021) Ohioans Could Win A Million for Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
(05-13-2021) City and Sturgis Foundation To Partner In Round Up Program