Bryan Fire Caused by Equipment Malfunction
Thursday, April 15, 2021

BRYAN, OH - Three area fire departments were dispatched to a house fire on Downing Street in Bryan.

Reports indicate the blaze started from an equipment malfunction in the basement. Crews were reportedly able to contain the flames to the area of origin.

It was reported there was some significant smoke damage to the home.

No injuries were reported. The occupants of the home were able to escape before fire fighters arrived.


>> News Archive