ANGOLA — Trine University Theatre has announced plans for its upcoming production of “Vintage Hitchcock: A Live Radio Play.”
The play will be performed on Thursday, March 30th and Friday, March 31st at 7:30 PM. An afternoon show will take place at 2:30 PM on Saturday, April 1st. Shows will be held at the T. Furth Center for Performing Arts.
The play is a free CHAT credit event for Trine students; tickets are $10 each for the general public, $5 for students 12-18.
Written by Joe Landry, “Vintage Hitchcock: A Live Radio Play” is an evening of adaptations of three early films directed by Alfred Hitchcock: “The Lodger,” “Sabotage” and “The 39 Steps.”
These stories come to life in the style of a 1940s radio broadcast, with actors playing dozens of characters, live sound effects and musical underscoring.
The Trine Theatre program is part of the university’s Department of Humanities and Communication. Any student, staff, faculty or community member is welcome to participate.
Cast members are:
• Sean Carpenter, a mechanical engineering major from Fort Wayne
• Caden Daffron, computer engineering major from Granger
• Anna Dressler, a design engineering technology major from Fort Wayne
• Dominic Garner, a computer science and information technology major from Waterloo
• Benton Knox, a mechanical engineering major from Indianapolis
• Muriel Mackie, a marketing major from Hillsdale, Michigan
• Andie Mendoza, a biomedical engineering major from LaGrange
• Sage Scherzer, a communication major from Elkhorn, Wisconsin
• Aidan Smith, a mechanical engineering major from Connersville
• Parker Tillmon, a forensic science major from Sturgis, Michigan
• James Wordleman, a mechanical engineering major from Bremen
Lou Ann Homan, Trine lecturer, is serving as director. Jacob McNeal is the assistant director, and Kat Kellogg, a design engineering technology major from Bryan, Ohio, is stage manager.
Tim Hopp, professor in Trine’s Department of Humanities and Communication, is producer for the play.
(03-21-2023) Multiple Arrest Made In Steuben County Drug Case After Armed Confrontation
(03-21-2023) Sunny With Increasing Clouds For Tuesday
(03-20-2023) State Road 827 Closure Set To Begin Monday
(03-20-2023) Gas Prices Still Up In Indiana
(03-20-2023) A Warming Trend Continues This Week
(03-18-2023) Authorities Searching For Missing Central Indiana Teen Who May Be In Extreme Danger
(03-18-2023) Man Arrested Following Alleged Violent Confrontation
(03-18-2023) District III FFA Convention Held Friday Night At Prairie Heights
(03-18-2023) Indiana State Police Upping Patrols Over Next Few Weeks
(03-18-2023) Saturday Will Be Windy And Unseasonably Cold
(03-17-2023) Waterloo Man Killed After Being Hit By A Train
(03-16-2023) Area County By County Indiana Unemployment Numbers
(03-16-2023) Indiana bill Looks To Triple Holding Period For Domestic Violence Suspects
(03-16-2023) Medicaid Coverage Changing In April
(03-16-2023) Man Dead After being Struck By A Train
(03-15-2023) NFL Legend Terry Bradshaw Set To Speak At Trine Commencement
(03-15-2023) Jeff Burbrink Named New LaGrange County Ag Resources Educator
(03-15-2023) State Road 827 Scheduled To Close For Reconstruction
(03-15-2023) Young Man Taken To hospital After Tuesday Morning Crash
(03-15-2023) Area Indiana Counties See Increases In Unemployment Numbers