ORLAND, IN - Multiple units responded to what is being reported as an electrical fire at Chubby’s restaurant located in Orland, Indiana.
Crews on the scene say a wall socket began smoking on the wall and was apparently smoldering. Quick action by employees and local firefighters were able to contain the blaze. An interior wall had to be ripped into order to stop more damage.
Early reports indicate that no one was injured as a result of this incident.
Chubby’s Fish & Steak, a restaurant favorite in the community, has been locally owned by Kellie and Kevin Kain for over 30 years. Employees, family, and friends gathered outside the restaurant showing support to the Kain family.
(09-21-2020) Steuben County COVID-19 Case Update
(09-18-2020) August Indiana Unemployment Report
(09-18-2020) Trine offers Zoom event as part of College Application Week
(09-18-2020) ISP Release Victims Names In Fatal Crash
(09-18-2020) Fort Wayne Man Sentenced to 121 Months In Prison
(09-18-2020) Fort Wayne Man Sentenced to 10 Years In Prison