goingon
More Coronavirus Cases Reported In NE Indiana
Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Indiana State Department of Health says more cases of the coronavirus have been reported in Northeast Indiana from Tuesday to Wednesday.

In LaGrange County there have been 4 new cases of COVID-19, which means
there are now 56 cases of the virus in the county. There have also been 2 deaths. Noble County has 3 new cases of the coronavirus. That brings the county’s total number of people infected to 155, along with 20 people who have died from the virus.

Steuben County has 2 more cases of COVID-19, which takes the total number of people who have tested positive to 71. There have been 2 deaths.

DeKalb County has no new cases of the coronavirus. To date, that makes 26 people who have contracted the virus, and there has been 1 death.

Around Indiana, there were 581 new cases of coronavirus reported. That
means 29,274 people have tested positive for the virus. There were 38 more people who died from COVID-19, and brings the total number of Hoosiers who have died to 1,716.

The State Department of Health says from Tuesday to Wednesday, 6,442 more
people have been tested for coronavirus. So far, 195,738 Hoosiers have received a test for COVID-19, with 15 percent of the tests coming back as positive.

MORE HEADLINES

>> News Archive