Swick Broadcasting has a position that manages the daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs utilizing careful and thorough management of commercial inventory while maximizing revenue. Responsibilities will include the daily use of software to schedule inventory in order to maximize station revenue, posting of daily logs and preparation and maintenance of reports. Initiate innovative problem solving and decision-making tools to achieve station goals and work with account executives to efficiently accommodate advertisers and maintain revenue.
The successful candidate will be team-oriented with a “go above and beyond” attitude & excel in a multi-tasking environment, have strong computer skills, superior organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills & a demonstrated ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong analytical skills, professional demeanor & business understanding required. Familiarity with Delta Flex and/or other broadcast inventory management software is helpful but not required. Any production or prior broadcast experience is a plus.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Schedule and track commercials for optimum spot placement in order to achieve maximum revenue.
- Daily preparation and maintenance of program logs, scheduling and reconciliation reports.
- Data entry/upload of orders.
- Complete affidavits for programming in a timely manner.
- Monthly billing to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer literacy in applicable programs (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing including follow-up
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Send Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org